Health & Human Services
UCI’s Health and Human Services experience, combined with the expertise of our staff, many of whom have served in state and local agencies as front-line workers and managers, afford it a unique perspective of the sector. Our seasoned professionals and proven solutions help agencies to increase program revenue, cut costs, and improve compliance with state and federal regulations. Our expertise includes a thorough understanding of programmatic issues, information systems planning, state/federal budget processes, and statewide network planning/design.
UCI's has supported several Health and Human Services Initiative that include:
- Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information Systems (SACWIS)
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Statewide Welfare Management System(WMS)
- Case Management System
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Child Support Enforcement (CSE).
- Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Electronic Benefits Transfer System (EBT)
- Child Care Assisting and Licensing
- Unemployment Insurance and Compensation
Public Sector Utilities
UCI serves energy and utilities companies with a wide array of technology consulting and business process solutions, supported by proven IT frameworks and accelerators. We enable utility companies to optimize their use of technology for converting company data into knowledge for decision-making, and to streamline their administrative functions for cost management and alignment with corporate strategy.
Our technical consultants work with clients to align their systems with business requirements, enabling them to improve, optimize and integrate their operational processes.
Some of the solutions provided by us to our Utilities and Energy clients are as follows:
- Web Applications and Website support
- Customer Interface Applications
- Financial and Accounting
- Data warehouse, Data mining and Data management
- Maintenance of Legacy Systems
- Desktop Management
- Business Analysis and Intelligence
The rising urban challenges faced by public transportation agencies—specifically, funding and an aging infrastructure—is driving the need for increased efficiency and integrated systems across an enterprise. UCI partners with transportation organizations to meet their technology requirements in a cost-effective and productive manner, while maintaining a high level of transit service and quality. Our team has experience in many facets of transportation, including public transit, bridges, tunnels, airports and ports. From strengthening existing technological capabilities, to increasing access to information, to developing shared services, and ensuring the security of systems and users, UCI’s experts have the experience to meet the transportation industry’s needs.
UCI offers services in the key areas required by today’s transportation agencies, such as in the area of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system assessment, implementation, integration, and support, shared services and legacy modernization. We strive to assist transportation clients with the planning, implementation, and effective use of emerging information technologies to better meet their business requirements.UCI provides the following services to transportation:
- Business Process Analysis and requirement definition
- ERP Implementation, Development and Support Services
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Business Intelligence Services
- Infrastructure and Data Security
- Project and Program Management
UCI specializes in COTS implementation support, custom application development, operation and maintenance services for federal, state, municipal and local government agencies. Our team assists government agencies across all branches of government with enterprise business applications and ERP product evaluation, integration, development and support. We also provide managed application support and business intelligence solutions that complement our ERP offerings to further reduce costs, increase efficiencies, improve access to information and inform decisions.
UCI is an Oracle Gold Partner and Microsoft Certified Partner and we deliver expert, value-added consulting services to agencies wishing to achieve best value from current or future investment in Oracle and Microsoft technology products. UCI’s capabilities span Oracle Applications and Microsoft .Net and Share point. Our consultants have key skills and expertise that span the complete Applications platform that Oracle and Microsoft now offers in the marketplace. UCI is a certified Woman and Minority Business Enterprise (MWBE) and a Socially Disadvantaged SDB certified firm. An Empire State company in business in the New York City district for over two decades, UCI serves the needs of businesses throughout the country while always remaining closely attuned to the needs of agencies in our own state and city. These include:
- Public Health Care Agencies
- State Departmental Offices
- Defense Agencies (Army Navy and Airforce)
- Public Safety Agencies.
- CIO Offices.
- Municipal Transportation and Transit
- Local Counties.
- Department of Transportation
- Public Educational Institutions: Including colleges and universities
- Public Utilities.
- State and City Non-profit Organizations.
Headquartered in New York City UCI specializes in providing Information Technology Services for Wall Street firms. For over a decade, UCI has collaborated with all of the major business, technology and other stakeholders within Financial Services organization to support, and transform their infrastructures. Our end-to-end Financial Services Infrastructure solutions encompass:
- System and Data Availability and Business Continuity: Server, storage and backup and recovery solutions that enable a true high-availability and recoverable environment for data used in highly-sensitive transactions, reporting, mail and messaging and customer-facing portals and that keep systems up and running 24x7 to support essential real-time transactions.
- Security: Ensuring bullet-proof infrastructures and data, with protection from vulnerabilities such as downtime, information and system theft, web hacking and spoofing, natural and other man-made disasters.
- Optimization: We help you to best utilize existing technologies and introduce economical, powerful new systems and services that support your business growth.
- Data Centers: Dramatically reduced data center design, migration and consolidation costs related to mergers and acquisitions, relocations and real estate diversifications.
- Virtualization: We promote, help you to explore, and design and implement partially or fully virtualized technology solutions that reduce your real estate burden, increase your state or nationwide and global reach and give you more power with less.